Wednesday, December 23, 2009

{Christmas Party}

Well, this is my first blog post ever, so im a little bit nervous! But lets hope everything goes well!
So yesterday I went to my friend Emma Harasick's house for a Christmas Party. There is a group of about 25 of us that get together once a month to have fellowship, eat and laugh. We got there and talked, played a game, ate, and sang. It was such a wonderful night, and I'm so thankful for the blessing of friendship!



These were the wonderful red velvet cupcakes made by Brianna Stedman!

well, thats all! goodnight <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm definitely going to follow you! Keep it up...love you dear! You are such a blessing to my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brookeyyy
    you got a blog follow me:)
    Emma you too
    :http://lizzie-morales.blogspot.com/search?q=

    ReplyDelete