Saturday, September 4, 2010

College!

This week marked my first week of college!! I was SO nervous going into the week, because I really didn't know what to expect, and I thought it would be overwhelming.  But the Lord is so gracious to me, and it was probably the easiest week of my life :). I have four classes, some Monday/Wednesday and others Tuesday/Thursday, and thankfully they all finish before 1:00pm :) So i have a whole bunch of day left for homework and other fun stuff.  I love all my professors, and my classmates are so sweet, all of which is such a blessing to me!  College is so much different from high school, but after a week, i will say, its SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I'm so excited to see what this year brings, and what the Lord will do in my life!
Praise the LORD
       Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
       his love endures forever.
Psalm 106:1

No comments:

Post a Comment