Tuesday, September 21, 2010

{My Cousins Wedding}





Okay, I have a confession to make......I love weddings. Everything about them makes me so happy, and if I could, I would go to a wedding every day of my life. And I have yet to attend a wedding, and not cry. Well, this weekend my sweet cousin Jessica tied the knot, with her now hubby Ned. They are absolutely perfect for each other and it was such a sweet time with her friends and family. I definitely had a blast. I'm so happy you've found someone to spend your life with Jess, I love you guys so much! 

Her wedding took place up in Avila Beach.....ON the beach. It was absolutely gorgeous. The weather, the bride/groom, and the decorations. Perfection is the only word that really covers it. Heres some photos I snapped that day!
walking up to the ceremony

Her dad (my uncle) built this for her to get married under, how sweet is that?!


This is when Ned first saw Jessica...



Her parents giving her away.



The bridal party!

almost.....

Mr. & Mrs. Ned Segal!!!


My Uncle and I at the wedding.






First Dance, always one of the best parts...

Father/Daughter dance

The Happy Couple!!!!

On a sillier note, they had a photobooth at the reception for the guests to take pictures in and put one copy in the guest book, and take the other copy home. It was such a great idea, and everyone there LOVED it. 


One last random fact about the wedding, I caught the bouquet!!!! Haha, so i guess that means I'll be getting hitched SOON! Just kidding :)

"Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor."
Romans 12:9-10

1 comment:

  1. Nola, thank you so very much for sending me these wonderful photos of Jessica's wedding, What a beautiful day that must have been for all of you!!

    THese events are precious memories for us to see and store in our hearts as well in our memories.

    Love

    Diana

    ReplyDelete