Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beauty of Creation

Yesterday afternoon I took my bunny outside to let her run around, while I read.  After being in the rain for about a half hour, I went back behind our garage to check on her, when i spotted one of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen! It was a dandelion covered with raindrops! So i ran inside and grabbed my camera and snapped pictures around my backyard. The rain makes everything truly beautiful! Our God is a great creator, wow!












And of course i had to get one with bunny girl before we went in :)

Psalm 96:11-12 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it. Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy.

XO.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment