Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Winter Wonderland Desserts}

As I think I have mentioned before i absolutely love winter and Christmas time; and I adore all the yummy food that comes along with it! It's safe to say I spend many, many hours melting chocolate, crushing peppermints, and baking all sorts of winter treats. This is one, very simple and store-bought dessert that I really enjoy, and its super easy!
Peppermint Ice Cream Bowls With Hot Fudge
INGREDIENTS:
~ Peppermint Ice Cream
~ Hot fudge -or- chocolate syrup

DIRECTIONS:
~ Heat up hot fudge and place aboue 3 tablespoons in each bowl for serving. Make sure to thuroughly coat the bottom and sides of each bowl.
~ Place 2 large scoops of ice cream in each bowl.

ta da! so simple and cheap but a yummy winter treat :)

tips&&tricks;
     ~ I used Dryers peppermint ice cream, because it's my personal favorite. Some other good brands are Starbucks, Bryers, and Trader Joes
     ~ Place the bowls in the freezer 2 hours before serving, bowls will be frosty and cold when you serve desert.
     ~ You can also top the ice cream with chocolate shavings, mini marshmellows or whipped cream.


xo
B


No comments:

Post a Comment