Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Month of my Life.

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of trials and studying. Through this crazy blur of time the Lord has been teaching me about his faithfulness, sufficiency and love, and also about my own incapability to do anything on my own. One of the ways he did this was through the pamphlet "Christ And Your Problems" by Jay Adams.
Let me tell you, it radically changed my perspective.
If you have $2 (which you do...be honest), GO BUY THIS!!! Its a 30-page read that mainly discusses the verse 1 Corinthians 10:13;

"No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it."

It talks about how our faith should be in the Lord and how every trial is perfectly ordained for us, and for our good!! I know many people are going through some tough trials right now, and I have no doubt this would be a great encouragement to you and your soul!
 I would love to share what I've learned through this tough time and encourage those of you who need it, or just want to talk. Feel free to give me a call, or email me here.
Sorry for my lack of updates, but many Christmas posts will be coming soon!!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment