Tuesday, June 7, 2011

time to [[ breathe ]]

Okay, so i haven't posted in a few weeks, because life has been c r a z y! But now that I am officially done with school I can post lots of recipes I've been waiting to share :)
Here is an overview of whats been going on since I last posted;
My prayer group had our first meeting. I am so blessed by these girls, and thankful the Lord has sovereignly brought us together :) 
Farewell Holland Family!
Rick Holland is the [now] former pastor of the collegiate group at my church. He was there for 14 years and was such an incredible teacher, pastor and shepherd. Its a weird change, because all my life he was the only college pastor I ever thought I would have. But I am so excited to now be under Austin Duncan!

.All.grown.uP.
my friend Katherine threw this awesome costume even where we could relive our childhood dreams. 
Love these sweet girls. [and boy!]

My sweet friend Katrina Herrera came HOME for summer leave.
I hadn't seen her since Christmas, and wont see her again until next Christmas, but i am so thankful that shes home. I went to pick her and her family up at the fly away :))

She introduced me to El Charros. It was pretty amazing.

My friend Emily graduated high school! I've known her since 3rd grade, so it was pretty sweet to see her cross the stage. //congrats Em.//

Katrina turned 19. were all grown up now!

Katrina, Natalie and I took some sweet convertible rides

A group of us went to Ojai for the day. 
The adventure included: fruit stands//art shows//pizza//daisy chains// and good conversations.
and we stayed for sunset!! It was absolutelt beautiful
(Pictures courtesy of Natalie Valdez and Franzine Elaine DeGuzman)
Last but not least [[Lizzie]] graduated high school last night!!!
Congrats friend :)
I love you!

So that is a bit of what has been going on the past few weeks, plus lots more sleepovers and coffee//lunch//dinner dates.
Here is a taste of whats to come ;)


Salted. Caramel. Cupcakes. 

XO
B







No comments:

Post a Comment