Monday, January 3, 2011

Out With The Old {In With The New}

2 0 1 0
The past year has been crazy to say the least! In the very small time of 365 days so much has happened! But the two main things were;
1. High School Graduation: 
needless to say, this was definitely one of the best days of my life. No words can describe the incredible feeling of freedom after I crossed that stage. It was spectacular.
2. My Salvation:
This past summer the Lord entered my life in a personal way. Through Christ's work on the cross, we can now be forgiven of our sins and reconciled to him if we accept him as our savior. My life changed radically from that moment on! So thankful for all the things that have changed because of this.

2 0 1 1
I am so excited for what this year will bring! I'm not a huge fan of New Years Resolutions.....waiting until a new year starts to change your habits is in fact...a bad habit. I tend to take the Nike approach "just do it."  But thats just me. However some things I'm looking to accomplishing are: reading a lot more, getting back into rad shape, and getting my NANC certification. 
I am so stoked to see the blessings that will unfold this year, and what the Lord will bring my way! 

<3 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment