Monday, April 25, 2011

Garlic {Cheese} Bread

Bread and cheese are two of my favorite things. Put them together, and I'm sold. This recipe is sooooo yummy, and simple. I love it! Once again, I don't have any pictures; forgive me!

I N G R E D I E N T S:
~ 6 slices French or Artisan Pugliese bread
~ 1/4 C butter
~ 2 cloves garlic; pressed
~ 8 T fresh grated parmesan or romano cheese 

D I R E C T I O N S:
1. Place butter and garlic in a skillet over med-low heat. Cook for 15 minutes; stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, place slices of bread on a baking sheet, and place in broiler until the tops are slightly browned. (aprox. 3-5 minutes)
3. Remove baking sheet from over and turn bread slices over. Brush tops of bread with garlic butter, and sprinkle with 1 T or more of cheese. Place in broiler, and bake for about 2 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Remove and serve.

enjoy
xo 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment