Saturday, July 10, 2010

the emily monster!!!!!

About two years ago, my close friends Emily and Elyse moved up to Castaic because their dad got a job as an associate pastor up there!!! Although it was very hard to see them move so far away, it's been a blessing to see how their new life has brought them closer to the Lord!  Last Wednesday Emily came down to spend three days with me!!! Our activities included movies, shopping at the AMERICANA,  a photoshoot, and lots of girl talk; of COURSE! Here are the pictures from our very small photoshoot we did around my house and neighborhood! After three hours of editing, the pictures were done. We loved the way they turned out!!! I Love you Emily!!!! <3 

isnt she hot??















my dad owns a '66 mustang. boy did we have fun with that ;)




Emily is such a great encouragement to me in my daily walk with the Lord. She truly lives out the verse Proberbs 27:6 "faithful are the wounds of a friend..."
love you em!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment