Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Smoothies

Today, in my opinion, was the hottest day of summer so far.  As i was sitting in my room reading a book, I thought a good way to beat the heat, or at least cool down, was to make a smoothie! So i went to our kitchen to see what I had to work with. when i opened the refrigerator door, i saw a carton of fresh strawberries and knew i was in luck.  In a blender i combined;
12/14 Strawberries; halved
1/2 cup milk
Half a mango; sliced
Two spoonfuls of chocolate Nestle powder
One handful of ice cubes
After blending these ingredients together for about two to three minutes I had myself a cold, delicious treat. I've never been one to make smoothies or protein shakes, but this was yummy and refreshing.  The next day its super warm, pop these ingredients in a blender and enjoy! 
 <3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment