Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

This past week I was at Regeneration Summer Camp in Glorietta, New Mexico. I love everything about camp, except the fact that it always falls on the week of my mothers birthday :(.  This year I called her for about a half hour the morning of her birthday {July 29th}, and another half hour that evening.  I am so blessed to have the mother that I do, and God is so gracious to allow me to have been raised by her, and have her as such a close friend and Godly example to me. Especially after THIS camp, thanks to the Lord, I am so much more thankful for her than I could have ever imagined possible.  

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!
 I love you so much!!! Thank you for always caring about my soul, and that I do the right thing and honor the Lord. I do not deserve such a blessing as you, but I'm so thankful your my mom and I'm your daughter!! 

This Tuesday I'm taking her to dinner,desert and a movie for her birthday!! I'm so excited to be able to talk and have some serious one on one time with her!!! 
Happy Birthday again,  Mom!!
<3 B

1 comment:

  1. I know your mom and she IS awesome!So is your dad.
    Sherri Crawford
    www.sherylanncrawford.com

    ReplyDelete