Sunday, March 13, 2011

Resolved.....to go to Resolved!

Hi friends! Okay so here's the deal. Every year my church college/youth ministry holds a large conference centered around being refreshed by God's word, strengthening brothers and sisters in the faith, and living lives that honor Christ. I hadn't been able to attend in the past due to various scheduling/ financial issues, but this year, my schedule is open, praise the Lord! The only thing is, I don't have all the money to register, pay for hotels, food, gas, etc.

In thinking of how I could raise money, the first thing that popped into my mind was selling stuff I bake... I can do it well, and I've been offered money to do it before, so why not try!
I guess this is like an online bakesale..... Haha.
So here's the deal. If you would like to help me go to Resolved this summer you can purchase:
1. Red Velvet Cake W/ cream cheese frosting(or cupcakes)~ $20.00 (for one, double layer cake or 2 dozen cupcakes)
2. German Chocolate Cake w/ coconut pecan frosting (or cupcakes)~ $23.00 (for one double layer cake or 2 dozen cupcakes)
3. Caramel Apples ~$10.00 (for six plain caramel apples. You can have them chocolate dipped for $0.50 more an apple. And let me know if there's other specific toppings you'd like)
4. Oatmeal, White Chocolate Chip cookies with dried cranberries ~ $7.00 (for one dozen)
5. Let me know if there's something you'd really like me to make you and we can figure out a price!
Lord willing I will be able to raise about $300 by early June, so PLEASE do not hesitate to email me at: brookecanoe17@yahoo.com.
You can pick up these FULLY HOMEMADE items at my home, or I can deliver them to you at your home, or give them to you at church! Thanks for reading, and tell your friends!
Xoxo. Brooke

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'll have to order some for the next thing we host at our house!

    ReplyDelete